Chao Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conmiro

Reaction score
Hey, I am creating a website called chao club. It is a club for chao owners. I am new to creating websites, but I am getting better. It doesint need that much coding or anything, I just need help with the design. Im basicly trying to say, I need like a co-admin or co-manager or co-designer. Chao are creatures from sonic adventure 2 battle and other sonic games. If you have never played this, than you probally wont be much help. If you can help me, please make a post here or pm me. You could also do both. Thanks!

kadaver

Reaction score
I have took care of countless chaos (mostly in SA2), and haven't seen many sites(if any) devoted to chaos. I don't know if I could help much with the management or design but I'll be glad to add my 2 cents where needed.

Conmiro

Reaction score
O, so you can help a little?
Edit:
24 hour bump.

Last edited:

ASPX.King

Reaction score
i just played the demo of sonic heroes, and i've played a very little sonic drivers
so i guess i can't make the design how you want by myself, without you telling me a whole bunch, but i'm available if you need me, i'm a website designer/coder

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I know what the chao are. They are those little blue (other colors as well) pets you take care of that can be used in different competitions against other chao. I do know a good amount about them, but I don't think your site will go that far if it's about them only...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.