Cheapest .com and .net domain

Humza

Reaction score
Hi,
may i ask what is the cheapest .com and .net domain registrar. I would prefer one in GBP (Great Britan Pound [£]) but US Dollar would be alright.

Thanks in advance
Humza

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I suggest you try namecheap.com as I have used them for several years and they are very good.

buyphiten

Reaction score
erm.. why not name.com
imo, they are even cheaper?

i read few negative comments on the net, but my personal experience is ok.
for domains, i don't think u will be contacting them that often. not like hosting that may have lots of problems.

job999

Reaction score
I recommend DomainMonster (£4.95 for for an annual .com domain registration) - easy to set up, and a trustworthy company.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
may i ask what is the cheapest .com and .net domain registrar. I would prefer one in GBP (Great Britan Pound [£]) but US Dollar would be alright.

Thanks in advance
Humza

I am using internetbs.net

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyone got any opinion about GoDaddy.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Don't know about .com domain but sometimes ago I've seen one banner advertisement here where .Net domain was selling for just Rs 50 nearly $1-1.5. Google search will help you.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't know about .com domain but sometimes ago I've seen one banner advertisement here where .Net domain was selling for just Rs 50 nearly $1-1.5. Google search will help you.

Mostly these kind of offers will be for the first year only. From the second year onwards you have to pay full amount.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score

Ok i will.I already got .net domain .

michman

Banned
Reaction score
I recommend DomainMonster (£4.95 for for an annual .com domain registration) - easy to set up, and a trustworthy company.
I would've said something similar... There might be cheaper alternatives too though.
1 thing is for sure: "free ones" are scam...

ata.online

Reaction score
I had this query before and gsonline recommended:

http://internetbs.net/

I just bought a domain from them and they are much cheaper than GoDaddy. Plus you get FREE private WHOIS.
With GoDaddy, you have to pay extra.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I had this query before and gsonline recommended:

http://internetbs.net/

I just bought a domain from them and they are much cheaper than GoDaddy. Plus you get FREE private WHOIS.
With GoDaddy, you have to pay extra.

Yes, I have 4 domains with them and They offer free private whois.
I recently renewed all 3 domains and transfered one to them. :)

@priyaa161 Private whois means information given while registering the domain. Like name, address, email, mobile number etc...
If private whois is enabled then it will be filled with registrar address, so your info is safe.