cheapest domains

blaindugan

Reaction score
i had a similar thread about this a while ago and everyone answered yahoo, but i filled out my form and it siad there was an error(this was on yahoo) and it still placed a one dollar charge on my credit card even though i didnt get my domain. so i need a different cheap domain site

Woolie

Reaction score
Yea I had the same thing with Yahoo!... Said my credit card number was invalid... certainly wasn't. Never got my domain either :wtf:

Cynical

Reaction score
GoDaddy is great, they give you the full package plus a great support team. They currently have a $1.99 deal, but I haven't looked into it much.

Last edited:

blaindugan

Reaction score
will someone look into this deal at godaddy or provide a better domain site beucase i looked at the deal and i didnt see anything that said i had to buysomethinbg to get this deal but when i searched the domain i wanted it siad it would be 7 bucks for it not 1.99 like advertised

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would just go with godaddy.com or 1and1.com and wow I just noticed 1and1 is giving away free .info's

blaindugan

Reaction score
i got ripped off on those .infos . i still got charged 6 bucks. what bs considering its a .info