Cheats, bots, hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XColl

Reaction score
I kinda hate every portal system, they don't work too well and I lost interest into doing a full blown information about a game called Silkroad Online and 2Moons, but now this has gotten my attention.

Am I allowed to have a game cheating forum? What I mean is like programs that let you bot your character or have special needs like an auto-pot program with the tool. Of course cracked bots will not be posted if I get permission to do the forum just because too many are already trying to equip keyloggers to it and many have lost their accounts that way.

I don't think it will cause any problems because the files will not be hosted under X10hosting, but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

Chris73

Reaction score
I will make it simple for you .... NO. It falls under the guidelines of illegal. Hey if you can get the games creators to come here and say that it's ok then i am sure x10hosting won't mind. I really do not see that happening though.:lol:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It depends on the game, some games say in their TOS what is illegal and what is not. If they do not say it is illegal then yes you would be able to.

-Corey

XColl

Reaction score
Yeah but I don't believe its against to law to cheat in games or MMOs or if it was then 25k people per day would be arrested and go to prison. (lol)

And the reason I asked is because you guys are hosting a WOW private server, which is related to cheating in MMOS or games and goes against Blizzard's TOS if users play in your server, I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.