Check my Site out!

frznmnky

Reaction score
yea i am workin on a new template it will have pages for different genres of games.. and ill fix the ads as well! if there is anything else let me know

frznmnky

Reaction score
try again now, yesterday the servers were having problems.. should work fine now

Zenax

Reaction score
First impressions of this website is the fact that it loads really fast, which is always a good thing for a website.

The next thing I noticed was the simple layout. A nice simple layout to a website is essential, so that you do not confuse your vistors! The colours are complimentary too each other, so it is easy on the eye.

However, there is probably one improvement that I would make to this website, which would be to have the different catagories all on different pages. I noticed that when I scrolled down the page it was a fairly long distance, so perhaps braking them up slightly might improve the website.

Another slight improvement, and I do mean slight, is the font that you have used within the logo. I think that this should either be changed, or made sharper so that the edges of the text are not so jagged.

Other than that I think that your website is a very nice, clean and concise website. My marks are 8/10!

frznmnky

Reaction score
Wow thx.. yea i been wanting to change the template and add categories of different pages.. jus need time to do it..