Check Out My New Site!

monpire

Reaction score
Love it! The colors, the graphics, the typography... wow! NICE!

the_site

Reaction score
Very nice site, I love cats haha. Nice colours, a little slow load of the song. And maybe, just maybe make the size of the page little smaller so the horizontal ruler wont show up

Great work !!!

digitalimages

Reaction score
nice site...not sure I like that "shocking pink" but then again I'm a guy......

camerashy44.jpg

Last edited:

cmg777

Reaction score
I found your site to be excellent oh and to solve your problem with your gallery not displaying the third pic it could be an issue with the xml file not finding the picuture (doesn't exist or wrong reference to the file). Anyway check out my site @: http://www.chrisguffey.com/ The home and about pages are bland and a bit last minute :biggrin: I wanted to make them dynamically easier to create over time using xml but oh well :ugh:. Check it out if u have time.

cmoore35

Reaction score
Great site. well made. and very creative. I especially liked pheobe the cat cause i too am a cat person (i have 2 real cats at home). Keep it up and one day i might hire you to do some website designing for me (i do it all myself right now and just learning the ropes). It would be a lot easier if i just paid someone else to do all the hard work for me then i could concentrate on other things. i will keep you in mind when that time comes ;).

spiral

Reaction score
Your site is awesome.

It puts mine to shame.

:eek4:

Last edited:

r0y4lty

Reaction score
Nice job there missy, i like the colors choice, and its actually pretty user friendly i dont seem to get lost lol. If i had 5 thumbs best believe it i wouldve given u 5 thumbs up :biggthump

nirajkum

Reaction score
very well designed site .. Now you start with SEO it will help your site ..