• Bad

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Ugly

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jncntiu

Reaction score
Hi there to all... Could you please check my site and give your opinions on what do i need to do or add in order to make it better. Here it is Frendsy

Thanks to all who would check it... i'll check your comments here.

newyork3

Reaction score
I`d checked that ! I think you have goodwordpress theme . where did you get that ?!

jncntiu

Reaction score
Its Ambience from Woo Theme.. Thanks for visiting my site. Its still new. 15 days old. I'm gonna be putting new uploads everyday. Hope you can drop by again.

fraggie

Reaction score
Looks nice, never used wordpress before, and i agree the theme is sexeh!

zapzack

Reaction score
Looks good despite your sharing copyrighted files illegally.. I don't condone that at all.

zen-r

Reaction score
If you're linking to pirated material, it's in breach of the TOS, both here, & at .co.cc.

Your site will be gone soon.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It does look to be pirated material. I'd advise you remove those links asap before your site disappears.

jncntiu

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the info....... To all that have visited, i thank you....
Edit:
To fraggie, thank you!
To zapzack, ichwar and zen-r, thanks for commenting on my post and thanks for the advise... I'll delete the links..

Thanks to all who have viewed my site... I appreciate it....

Lastly, how can i close or stop this post? I want to close this so i can make a new post again. this is my first time posting here.
Edit:
I have deleted the links... Thanks zapzack, ichwar and zen-r for giving the advice... Thanks to all who checked it out... To those that didn't see it, come visit us.... Thanks to all......
Edit:
Anymore suggestion on my site would be appreciated................. Putting comments on my site would be good too. At least it won't be hollow...... thanks!

Last edited:

gster1984

Reaction score
i guess it went byyyyyyeeeee bye.

out of curiosity... what were you sharing?!?

nickaang

Reaction score
Need Help!

Plz help me! I'm new in this forum and hosting.
I've lots of Tricks & Hacks can I post them in my website?
Will x10hosting close my site if I post these tricks?
Plz help!!!

rowenalee

Reaction score
Your site is in bad condition right now. I guess it was already reported for your wrong doings. Be a good boy next time.

jncntiu

Reaction score
How come my site disappeared when i already deleted the links as advised by another member here... Who made it disappear? x10hosting or co.cc? Can i ask someone about this who have some knowledge.............. thanks!

whizynix02

Reaction score
How come my site disappeared when i already deleted the links as advised by another member here... Who made it disappear? x10hosting or co.cc? Can i ask someone about this who have some knowledge.............. thanks!

your site was nice... but we have some rules to follow...

but now i can view your site.. i think it is up..

jncntiu

Reaction score
Where? I don't see my site at all. I could only see "www.frendsy.co.cc is available"...... That's why i removed the links as suggested by one of the members
Edit:
I guess it was taken by co.cc
I really don't know who took it... co.cc or x10hosting. Could someone help me on how to restore it? Thanks

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Where? I don't see my site at all. I could only see "www.frendsy.co.cc is available"...... That's why i removed the links as suggested by one of the members
Edit:
I guess it was taken by co.cc
I really don't know who took it... co.cc or x10hosting. Could someone help me on how to restore it? Thanks
Too late. I guess you got caught. I don't know what happens next.

jncntiu

Reaction score
I guess it was reported by zapzack... Anyway, i have long bad day today...I tried to delete the links but this afternoon my site was gone..i have deleted the links this morning... Oh well..........

Thanks again to you ichwar for giving an advice

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
He was giving out links to download pirated videos. This of course was just as bad as the warez issues. Read and be warned.

zen-r

Reaction score
Your best bet is to just try & see if you can register a new site with .co.cc.

They might have you blocked now though, possibly by IP address or by your personal details that you gave on registration.

Try & see. If you are blocked, you could try & apologise to them & see if they will allow you back. Of course, there are ways of disguising your IP address, but that's against their TOS so I wouldn't recommend it!

I don't know about the status of your account with x10. Is it still active, or has it been banned too? If so, it may only be temporary. Check in your Account Panel to View Suspensions.

And of course Don't Do It Again. Stay within the TOS next time! :)

P.S. .co.cc and/or x10hosting did you a favour by terminating your account. If the movie companies etc decided to go after you for distributing illegal copies of their products, you could be facing large legal fees.

Last edited: