Check Out My Site

bobycv

Reaction score
It lacks in content.I understand that you did not launch it to the fullest.
Atleast in forums put the Boards like Movies,Websites,Help etc..which are discussion topics.
Forum looks dull and wierd because of lack of content.Otherwise, speeds are up and site runs fast and responds in less than 320 ms..
Did you put email apps in this?If not consider putting mail with Google apps.I can help you if you want.

Regards,
Boby

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
interesting design, but its a little jumbled but i do agree it needs content at the moment i can tell the general topic is iphone related, but it needs filling out a little.

school2soccer56

Reaction score
I'm guessing the website is used as a discussion for apple mobile related devices? The use of the theme and the colors is nice; Very easy to navigate, but the site lacks serious content. You load time is pretty quick, and everthing seems to be running fine. Your TOS made he chuckle a little :p Your website has potential :)

neotremer42

Reaction score
Thanks guy, Appreciate the comments, Ya, I threw it up, It was something that just needed to be put up, A REAL full website content packed needs to be thrown up, But me working and being lazy does not help >=X

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
Also don't forget about legality. I know Apple lost the big court case in America and the courts made it clear that Jailbreaking is legal.

Also hosting illegal apps could lead your site to loose its hosting / domain name or get shut down. Now i know lots of sites get away with it (no i wont name them) but those of you will know what ones i am referring to for the iphone and other torrent sites etc.

So just be careful about moderating the forums and what content you allow for download !

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Also don't forget about legality. I know Apple lost the big court case in America and the courts made it clear that Jailbreaking is legal.

Also hosting illegal apps could lead your site to loose its hosting / domain name or get shut down. Now i know lots of sites get away with it (no i wont name them) but those of you will know what ones i am referring to for the iphone and other torrent sites etc.

So just be careful about moderating the forums and what content you allow for download !

Your post wasn't read in time - it has been suspended :/

~Callum

neotremer42

Reaction score
I host zero files, At least jailbreaking wise, no, They suspended the account due to the logo i had, they think it took it strait from Apple and they are checking with apple to see if they mind that i use it, Thats it.