Check out my site

vintage7

Reaction score
I would put the gigs page has the main page and use some colors instead of gray, the slider looks great and should be used on the main page. allow users to post their bands gig I think this should read their band's gigs

carloola

Reaction score
Good day!

As vintage7 suggested, making the 'Gigs' page your landing page instead of 'About Us' is better. Also, learn to use the correct aspect ratio to avoid the stretching of images in your slider. It may not be directly connected to the design of the site but it still counts. It looks like the slider doesn't have an auto crop/auto-fill function so you have to do it yourself.

The popular tags in the header, I'm not sure. I'm used to seeing it in a sidebar but that's my preference so I can't really put an input to that. If anything else, it looks fine to me. Something new perhaps.

I like the Site Changelog under 'About Us'. Under 'Login', if you have the ability to only show the Logout function when a user is logged in, that would be great. I find it weird seeing it as I don't have any account, nor logged in to your website, so I don't have anything to logout. Also the Password Reset as well. Great job with everything else.