check out my xhtml+css+xml+xslt + some ajax site :P

edu2004eu

Reaction score
Sorry, only 7/10.
Because of the theme (dude, it's ugly... but I have a weird taste of colors), a huge amount of bugs... are you sure that's valid XHTML? As for the programming part, yes I think it's a hell of an effort.

yayann

Reaction score
A "huge amount of bugs"? where? because i know just about the database prob, and that's not even a bug, it's that i didn't create any db..
thnx anyway for the contribution :I
Sorry, only 7/10.
Because of the theme (dude, it's ugly... but I have a weird taste of colors), a huge amount of bugs... are you sure that's valid XHTML? As for the programming part, yes I think it's a hell of an effort.

JuniorD

Reaction score
roll over on links turn the selected button red.. maybe you should make it go into a lighter brown. and wtf is with the stormtrooper/dog change. stick to one logo... seems nice other than that

yayann

Reaction score
roll over on links turn the selected button red.. maybe you should make it go into a lighter brown. and wtf is with the stormtrooper/dog change. stick to one logo... seems nice other than that
Its red?! as i see it, its orange..
The trooper appears when there is a quote from jango fett lol:) n while i was at it i added some other drawings...