loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
copy and paste the code into your browser and see what happens

tested And Working 100 % Guaranteed............!! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

zapzack

Reaction score
Just because it's on Google doesn't mean it's legal.. Downloading copyrighted music without paying for it is illegal.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I get a blank page. Oh well, guess I'll stick with legal downloads haha

digitalimages

Reaction score
this is just a java script applet that is in reality the same as doing a google search for an album, song, or artist..... but yes it works for me.....

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
I get a blank page. Oh well, guess I'll stick with legal downloads haha

hehe u got me :biggrin:

this is just a java script applet that is in reality the same as doing a google search for an album, song, or artist..... but yes it works for me.....

yes and no bcoz with this you can find exactly what your looking for like eminem mp3 right when you search on google it take long time to find something and with this it takes you straight to the point

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
So essentially, it's a script for prompting input, plugging it into a giant string to search for on Google, then hoping you can find a website that illegally offers the song for free?

Man, you're on a roll with this copyright infringement stuff. First you steal LMGTFY's scripts, and now you're helping people find illegal ways to download songs by misusing a search engine?

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
So essentially, it's a script for prompting input, plugging it into a giant string to search for on Google, then hoping you can find a website that illegally offers the song for free?

Man, you're on a roll with this copyright infringement stuff. First you steal LMGTFY's scripts, and now you're helping people find illegal ways to download songs by misusing a search engine?

Wow, someone who actually has a clue, you get a cookie!
:lockd:

Status
Not open for further replies.