Checking.... In.... Every 2 Weeks

forlotto

Reaction score
I am doing my two week check in I dunno if a post is required but I feel it is important for me to post here... It is physical proof that I have logged in I suppose. Anyone else care to use this thread for checking in please join in!

Maybe we can start off an interesting discussion thread out of nothing.

Not to advertise but one interesting topic is a company that apparently has achieved a mile stone in energy production... There company has had one replication that worked as well. This generator produces more power then it takes to run the generator its fuel source is water and is unlike any other hydrogen production machine... Feel free to check it out www.blacklightpower.com its something that everyone should be well informed of.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
You do not have to post to keep your account active, you only have to login at least once every two weeks.

scottnj

Reaction score
I used to only check in every week and a half to two weeks. But it feels a lot better to actually post. Plus there is a lot of interesting topics in these forums.

And yes, it only makes sense to make a thank you post or two.

Sanchises

Reaction score
I sometimes get my account suspended, but that's usually when I haven't logged on for months... quite wierd isn't? Well whatever, please do NOT try to resolve this 'bug'... I don't mind logging in sometimes, but I'm a bit forgetting type of person ;)

TaoPhoenix

Reaction score
I used to only check in every week and a half to two weeks. But it feels a lot better to actually post. Plus there is a lot of interesting topics in these forums.

And yes, it only makes sense to make a thank you post or two.

What better place to make my first post!

The days click by, and it was all I could do to login in every 12 days. But I finally carved out some time this morning to actually dig around into the forum.

The "Only Log In every 2 weeks" is a great leniency of policy that helped attract me. I came from FWS, and made a hobby of testing hosts for a couple of years. Nasty TOS policies really made me angry. (Sarcasm)"If you don't get huge traffic to make us money we'll delete you. If you get too much traffic, we'll charge you. Have a nice day." (/Sarcasm)
Edit:
Heh.
Amnesia 1, Bird 0.
Apparently not my first post. But it might well have been for the length of elapsed time. Anyway, Hallo!

Last edited: