Checkout my new Forum Guys

Coolmaty

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Checkout my new gaming forums and tell me how you feel about it.
Its new so, i need your suggestions regarding it:biggrin:.

Thanks,
Coolmaty

wongers

Reaction score
cant even browse without registering? how do i know i want to register if i cant even find a post that i want to contribute to? hmmmmm? :p

Coolmaty

Reaction score
Well you can post now on.., just did that to stop spammers:tongue:

Last edited:

stardom

Reaction score
Great layout of all the forum names. Many things to choose from. Now you just have to start filling it all in ;)

Medora

Reaction score
Hi.

That's a pleasant style, but I'm not familiar with AEF, so I don't know if this style is common, or if you've modified it at all (assuming you didn't create it entirely, of course.)

In any case, as you've just started your forum, have you thought about lessening the amount of forums and sections you have, so that you can concentrate on building up content for fewer sections, and so as to help off-set the feeling that there's no activity? As your participation and amount of participants increase, then you can add the forums and sections back. For now, you can either hide them, or make a few sub-forums, if you so choose to go with this suggestion.

Finally, I see you have a welcome message within your first forum, but I wonder if your software supports a welcome message for display near the header, just below the navigation bar? This would be a better place for a welcome message, I believe, as it would be far more visible, which is important since most guests are going to be spending mere seconds before deciding whether to leave or keep browsing.

Regards,

Kevin

Last edited:

mattblog

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Checkout my new gaming forums and tell me how you feel about it.
Its new so, i need your suggestions regarding it:biggrin:.
Thanks,
Coolmaty

Looks good, only thing i would do is switch the width over from full screen to designated. If it does not allow you to do this in the Dashboard then you will have to find the dimensions in the index.php or other files. Have not used this program so i'm not sure but it should be in the theme directory you choose.

Coolmaty

Reaction score
Thanks for the sugessions guys.., lessened sub-forums, hope that works and remaining will be worked soon.., however I am in requirement for global mods and mods for helping me in+managing forum.

Thanks,
Coolmaty

v4xde

Reaction score
if you are opening a new forum, better to fill in with loads on information 1st.
change to a more elaborated design.
v