Checkout My Website Guys!!!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site takes a very long time to completely load. Too many ads. Too many images.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Its loading at fine speed for me. Beautiful website/blog.

Just asking out of curiosity, when it's name is "polymer-lover".

One more thing. Why your logo is "Welcome to My World" while your url is "polymer-lover".

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I have to agree with Priyaa that the loading speed seems generally ok, it certainly could be a little shorter but your content is loaded fast which is the important thing.
The design has good potential, however the header does not blend properly with the rest of the page. It could also do with some more padding down the left hand side as the content is very near the edge of the box. You do also have a few too many ads that don't properly mesh with the page, i.e. one is is pushing your content into a very narrow column.

dipak123

Reaction score
Thank you very much.... carl, priyya, lemon-tree,
for your lovely comments...

I will surely try to modify site so it can attract more people for good content...

@lemon-tree, Actually the template i chose has a little narrow column for content.
& About Ads I tried to make them look like part of site but i guess they r not that cool, I will try some modification...

Thanks once again:smile:

dipak123

Reaction score
@priyaa, about your curiosity, i actually wanted to make a site about polymers which is quite a growing field nowadays. But soon i realized that i have no quality content to post, so I thought to change the banner to 'welcome to my world' so that it will include everything that is in my world.

What you say about this... Shall I keep it like that or change it!!!

Thanks for your lovely reply..:redface: