Chk my new site

sunils

Reaction score
Its a good design. But lot of empty spaces are there. May be you need to put in lot of datas.

Monster12

Reaction score
  • Navigation links on the contact us page point to same page.​
  • Just wondering why cant u have an email us form of your own.​
  • I agree with sunil. Too plain and blank for a prvt. company site​
  • You can have small descriptions and images of all your products on the home page.​
But i guess its still under contruction, so hopefully you will add content soon. I would suggest its better to have one page with all information instead of a number of links to 2-3 liner pages.​

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,

It does seem a little empty. Not sure why you have so much white space. The type size could be larger and increase usability [better legibility].

Clearly iot should be better when you complete more construction.
What would trhe header look like in the colours of pottasium permanganite?

RRJJMM

Reaction score
The appearance of the site is very nice. I like the gradient background and how those colors complement the header, etc. I agree with the comments above. You might consider using a matching pale blue behind the text to make it a little easier on the eyes (remember lots of folks now have really big and bright monitors). Adding an email for directly on your contacts page would make things easier for the customer and look more professional. It is not hard to find php code for these available for free or DIY.

You might want to define what NSF stands for. In the US many scientist will automatically think National Science Foundation when they read that and immediately start scratching their heads.

Libox? Remember, liberating oxygen from its bonds can lead to free radicals. (just kidding. I couldn't resist a little chemistry humor ;))

Cheers,

sivraj

Reaction score
its good design add good content to your website get high traffic