Chopin - Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you are on chopin please do not post another support ticket on the issue of that its down,
Corey is working on chopin and trying to get it up asap, x10 is aware of the issue that chopin is down!

Remember to watch: http://status.x10hosting.com/ for more announcements and details!

Regards,
Jamie

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are on chopin please do not post another support ticket on the issue of that its down,

You seem to think that folks are going to actually read this before starting a new topic. Most people do not seem to be reading previous posts, announcements or status before starting posting, so you and a few others just keep saying the same thing over and over and over.......... Sad state of affairs actually.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You seem to think that folks are going to actually read this before starting a new topic. Most people do not seem to be reading previous posts, announcements or status before starting posting, so you and a few others just keep saying the same thing over and over and over.......... Sad state of affairs actually.

Some do, as we see a slight change in the number of support thread, and it is easier to link to a thread than to type the same response over and over again.

mavr1c

Reaction score

I think most users do try and determine the validity of opening a ticket prior to actually opening one but there seem to be far too many places to search fo rpossible causes. The documented place to look for problems is Service Alerts but NOTHING posted there yet despite "Cory is working hard to fix the problem with Chopin" elsewhere. If the CEO can't update the souce recommended for checking prior to opening a ticket, as one of the volunteer helper suggested, I don't know who can or should?!

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
@mavr1c: if you read back far enough it says that the servers will be going down for maintenance.

~Callum

fabianterh

Reaction score
Gotcha. :D

Just a side note, I tried logging in to cPanel and it was down. I refreshed and it worked (my site worked too), but after a few minutes both cPanel and my site were down again :(

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
The DNS is updating, different DNS servers have different data (old & new data). All should work in the end.

simstock

Reaction score
Could you please give a rough estimation, how long will it take to finish the maintainance?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please give a rough estimation, how long will it take to finish the maintainance?

No, we cannot give any Estimation. Sorry

Last edited:

ezandew

Reaction score
***BUMP***

Members are constantly posting about this matter, so now bumping.

E&E

mavr1c

Reaction score
@mavr1c: if you read back far enough it says that the servers will be going down for maintenance.

~Callum

If you are referring to
"Lotus, Stoli, and Chopin will be upgraded shortly. If there are no issues it should take less then 20 minutes." Posted Feb. 26th I guess you are covered. Regardless anyone involved with system management knows to post current sytem problems in the one place they set up for that purpose, not reprimand users for following published procedures or threatening to punish users for expecting service providers to provide service.
Some keep defending the indefensible but it dosn't solve the probelm.

fekete

Reaction score

~Callum

Interesting response..... read back far enough. Not very specific and most certainly of little help. Just keep adding to the confusion and frustration.
It would be good if someone in the know could post something of value (where it belongs) instead of stirring the pot.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Interesting response..... read back far enough. Not very specific and most certainly of little help. Just keep adding to the confusion and frustration.
It would be good if someone in the know could post something of value (where it belongs) instead of stirring the pot.

What are you confused about?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can also see that post properly inside the account panel. Server status posts show up on the bottom half of the page after you log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.