Chopin Database Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear support,

My page http://phuket-meditation.com has some issues with the database. And instead of the page we see a very nice:

"No valid database connection MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 0 AND m.client_id = 0 AND ( mm.menuid = 1 OR mm.menuid = 0 ) ORDER BY position, ordering..."

And it goes on like this over the half page and sometimes changes. Please fix this issue asap - my clients would be very grateful for that. ;)

Best regards
Tobi

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Delete and re-create the MySQL user, this should clear up any problems.

Reaction score
Hi,

I`ve tried several things.

1. I`ve repaired the database - no success.
2. I`ve deleted the database and uploaded my backup - no success
3. I`ve done as you suggested and deleted and recreated the user - no success

I found that in the phpmyadmin is a small yellow sign at the bottom and it says:

"The additional features for working with linked tables have been deactivated. To find out why click here."

I clicked on it and it says:

"
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] ... not OK $cfg['Servers'][$i]['relation'] ... not OK General relation features: Disabled $cfg['Servers'][$i]['table_info'] ... not OK Display Features: Disabled $cfg['Servers'][$i]['table_coords'] ... not OK $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pdf_pages'] ... not OK Creation of PDFs: Disabled $cfg['Servers'][$i]['column_info'] ... not OK Displaying Column Comments: Disabled Bookmarked SQL query: Disabled Browser transformation: Disabled $cfg['Servers'][$i]['history'] ... not OK SQL history: Disabled $cfg['Servers'][$i]['designer_coords'] ... not OK Designer: Disabled"

So what does this mean? Might this eventually be the reason why http://phuket-meditation.com is not responding or leading to database errors.
Help is greatly appreciated because we really need the page up as soon as possible.
Best regards

Tobi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.