Chopin Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharlaxismp

Reaction score
Is chopin down? Theres no announcements on the home site of x10. And I'm not sure if im the only one experiencing this. I can't login to Cpanel, and I can't visit my site. Unable to connect.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
With all of the upgrades still going on, there will be a little bit of downtime.

sharlaxismp

Reaction score
Might be a minor issue...but instead of making a new thread I'll explain in this one.

I have a joomla set up on my site, along with a free version of community builder. When I try to open up my second admin profile on the homepage (front end), I get an internal server error while using Firefox. But when using internet explorer, It works perfectly fine. I do not understand this, thinking maybe someone here might have run into the same problem before and has a fix.

Thanks in advance.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You might ask the developers for Joomla. There are others have problems with their Joomla related to the upgrades situation. But with something like that, it sounds like a bug to me that the developers of Joomla would be responsible for.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Might be a minor issue...but instead of making a new thread I'll explain in this one.

I have a joomla set up on my site, along with a free version of community builder. When I try to open up my second admin profile on the homepage (front end), I get an internal server error while using Firefox. But when using internet explorer, It works perfectly fine. I do not understand this, thinking maybe someone here might have run into the same problem before and has a fix.

Thanks in advance.

Try taking a look at this article. It might be helpful.
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2064432

Status
Not open for further replies.