Chopin Expedited Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseyinsurance

Reaction score
http://stevenazari.x10hosting.com/

TBH it's funny that people can't take a second to read a bright red marquee scrolling through the page. maybe the forum makers should create a different type of alert system like a popup and tint this window (ya know what I mean) at least then they definately have to read it before navigating ;) and you don't have to worry about repeating yourself :)

personally don't care how long this takes, love the service you guys offer.

blazecowebmaster

Reaction score
Because we have to re-copy 2,000 or so accounts from Chopin it's going to most likely be a few days. I've decided to give the people that actually read the news like they're supposed to the opportunity to be moved faster. If you're on the old Chopin waiting to be copied and you actually read the news please just post your domain name and that's it in this thread. I will make two additional modifications tomorrow to put the people who post here to the top of the transfer list. Do not ask questions here, do not ask for support. Only post your domain name.

blazeco.x10hosting.com

omniojeda

Reaction score
[QUOTE = Corey; 637118] DEBIDO A que tenemos que volver ao copiar más menos 2,000 cuentas de Chopin que Va a más probable es que unos días pocos. El decidido darle a la gente que realmente lee la noticia Como se Supone que la oportunidad de moverse más rápido. Si estás en la edad de Chopin en espera de ser copiado y realmente leer las noticias por favor, simplemente enviar su nombre de dominio y eso es todo en este hilo. Voy a hacer dos Modificaciones adicionales mañana para poner a la gente puesto que aquí a la cima de la lista de transferencia. N Haga preguntas aquí, no pedir ayuda. Sólo pones tu nombre de dominio. [/ QUOTE]

http://www.omniojeda.co.cc/

Status
Not open for further replies.