Chopin Expedited Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnizul

Reaction score
Because we have to re-copy 2,000 or so accounts from Chopin it's going to most likely be a few days. I've decided to give the people that actually read the news like they're supposed to the opportunity to be moved faster. If you're on the old Chopin waiting to be copied and you actually read the news please just post your domain name and that's it in this thread. I will make two additional modifications tomorrow to put the people who post here to the top of the transfer list. Do not ask questions here, do not ask for support. Only post your domain name.

http://www.omnilifezulia.co.cc/

eleljrk

Reaction score
Is there actually any meaning in this thread? :)
Just do your work, don't slack down because you need to read the Replies in this thread.. I'm sure this don't work too, since I'm still down, and I replied yesterday around 8 o'clock (Morning)

Hope you (Corey) and the rest of the team is finish to Sunday. Have a good time! :)

xgreenberetx

Reaction score
Well, I went down the line of domains and checked them all, everyone is still down and it is going on over a week. Doesn't look like this sped up anything :)

I'm guessing it will be down for another 2 weeks, but hang in there stuff happens sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.