Chopin giving database error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Check to make sure your Wordpress installation is using "localhost" as the server, and that the Username and Password it is trying to use to connect to the MySQL Database is correct. This can be done by looking at Wordpress's Configuration file (which should be called wp-config.php).

Additionally, under the Remote MySQL Section of cPanel make sure these entries exist:

10.33.248.%
192.168.1.%
int.mysql.x10hosting.com
int.chopin.x10hosting.com

If you still cannot get it to work, post back.

satyadeep.1991

Reaction score
The remote settings are fine. And the site is working till few days back. I have not made any changes. Wp-config.php is also okay - i checked it.

satyadeep.1991

Reaction score
The remote settings are fine. And the site is working till few days back. I have not made any changes. Wp-config.php is also okay - i checked it.
I have written a test file in php to check my connection it said
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'satys_wrdp1'@'web4.vital.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES) in /home/satys

I do not understand what is happening.

Last edited:

satyadeep.1991

Reaction score
Uff! I am finally able to figure this out. I have added MySQL users and passoword in cpanel and voila ! it works. But I am still wondering how the username password combination got disturbed for all my databases.

Status
Not open for further replies.