Chopin is down AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

swlmedia

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been having continuous downtime and i have only just in the past few weeks got my site back up and running again. i tried to load it up again today and Chopin is down! Why is there so much downtime? is starting to get a little tedious as you can imagine after you put so much time and effort into making a website... please help!

Louis

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Hi,
Corey is working on chopin and trying to get it up asap, x10 is aware of the issue that chopin is down!

Also all the free hosting servers are in the process of being transfered to better faster servers, When they have been transfered the servers will become stable again.
Remember to watch: http://status.x10hosting.com/ for more announcements and details!

Regards,
Jamie

swlmedia

Reaction score
ahhh okay then Jamie thank you for getting on to it so fast! and oh i see i thought that had all been completed :tongue: do you have any idea when this will all be completed?

Louis

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
There is no eta as of yet due to the amount of accounts on the server, I do not know what is going on atm, Corey is working on the issue,
Regards,
Jamie

sclewin7

Reaction score
Thanks for the update The Real Rebel and thanks to Corey for spending time on Chopin. It is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.