Chopin is down now - first Cossacks, now Chopin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is opening fine for me. Try clearing your browser cache and try again. May have been a very brief temporary problem which has resolved itself.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not loading for me.

Still loading here, so it's either a very short issue that's resolving itself, or there's an issue between your system and x10 that's preventing you or otherwise making it not possible to view said page, cuase it is definitely loading.

terren

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm on Chopin and my site hasn't been available for over a week. I thought it was due to the undergoing maintenance on that server.

www.realityrecall.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm on Chopin and my site hasn't been available for over a week. I thought it was due to the undergoing maintenance on that server.

www.realityrecall.com

Error establishing database connection is what I see with your site. Please check your database configuration, and then try dropping then readding the user selecting all permissions.

terren

Prime Account
Reaction score
I apologize, I should have mentioned that I've done that about 10 times this past week with no resolution. I've done this in the past and it worked out great but I haven't been so lucky this time around. Any other ideas?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I did as described above for you, now your site works fine.

I dropped the user, re-created it with the same password you specified in your config file and then added the user to the database, granting all privileges.

Last edited:

terren

Prime Account
Reaction score
I did as described above for you, now your site works fine.

I dropped the user, re-created it with the same password you specified in your config file and then added the user to the database, granting all privileges.

Hey, thanks Anna!! I swear I've done that many times this week and it would not work, obviously you've got the right touch. Thank you very much!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.