Chopin Migration Almost Done - "default website" error

Status
Not open for further replies.

daneeloliwav

Reaction score
I know, Chopin Server has just finished migration process, and latest post by Corey sates that:
Chopin's scans finished, it is online and working. We still have some minor maintenance left but for the most part sites should remain online and working now.

Thus I'm wondering if the "Default Website Error" is part of the "minor maintenance" or it's a totally unexpected problem.

In some replies I've read about flushing DNS cache and cleaning browser cache. I did it, but still nothing has changed.

Attachments

• Default Web Site Page 2011-04-13 21-25-49.png
    Default Web Site Page 2011-04-13 21-25-49.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 115

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Please follow these steps in the order they are listed to help clear the error. I can access your site fine, so that means it's a cache or DNS issue. Don't miss any steps. It just helps to ensure nothing slips through the net. If you're on vista/win7, try running cmd as administrator when flushing the DNS.
•Clear your browser cache
•Flush your DNS
•Close your browser
•Reopen browser, and clear cache again
•Flush DNS again

Thanks.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Benvenuto /a Nel Forum Della Nostra Alleanza! Se è la prima volta che visiti il forum iscriviti subito, e dopo aver ricevuto la mail di convalida procedi alla sezione Presentazioni ed apri un nuovo topic per essere abilitato

It is there. If the above does not work, try adding a ?foo to the end of your site's URL before accessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.