Chopin My Account Working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

serverct

Reaction score
All Services Are Up For Me BUT httpd (2.2.15 (Unix)) Is Down So The Website Is No Use, If I Go On FTP My Account Files Are Still There But HTTPd is still down, cPSRVd is working and so is FTPd and mysql.

Im On Chopin BTW.

Last edited:

Ashwien

Reaction score
Can someone help me??, my site is still down...
ashwienbadal.x10hosting.com
Thanks in advance
Ashwien

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
DNS says your account is on Chopin-Chicago
Apparently the files are still in Dallas.
So are others.
All I can say is be patient and wait for the process to move your account.
Keep watching here and checking your account.
If the Admins announce that the move is complete and your account is still unresponsive, start your own thread in this forum, giving URL, server, and cPanel username.

serverct

Reaction score
so im in the <phrase>same boat</phrase> as Ashwien?

BTW. those tags were meant to show that same boat is a phrase

Reaction score
My account also works (cPanel, FTP), but HTTP is NOT working.

Reaction score
My site has been inaccessible for weeks now (NO http). How do I know for certain that it's been moved to the new location ? Please help!

Reaction score
Would it be much simpler for me to get my account deleted and to create a new one ?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Would it be much simpler for me to get my account deleted and to create a new one ?

Pls be patience , Once the server migration is complete everything will back on track.

danprobo

Reaction score
Are you sure your server Chopin? I'm on Chopin too and still can't visit my website (The connection was reset bla bla bla..).

Congrat anyway :)

smartflight

Reaction score
Maybe my account was transferred before yours..
Let's wait :)

And thanks! I am really glad it's up now. :D

paulb

Reaction score
I keep seeing the phrase 'have patience' & am reminded of a tee shirt I once coveted; it had a picture of two vultures on it, with one saying to the other 'Patience?... My arse.... I'm gonna kill something'.

After a week or so of not being able to access my website, or anything to do with it, I am so tempted to follow the the path taken by others who have deleted their accounts & signed up for a new one........... Only thing that stops me is the blood sweat & tears I gave, setting up & customising my crm database........ I'm sorta assuming it's lost for now cos of this migration business, but as i don't understand about how to do the ping stuff & check things out, maybe its just gone for good for all I know............ I know the x10 people are working their butts off, but I feel so out on a limb not being a techie...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.