Chopin Server Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
My site has been down more than a day. I can FTP into my site. I cannot log into the cPanel, and when accessing my site from the browser, I got a lot of MySQL error messages.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
My site has been down more than a day. I can FTP into my site. I cannot log into the cPanel, and when accessing my site from the browser, I got a lot of MySQL error messages.

Hi 092565,

You were suspended for having a questionable version of vBulletin uploaded to your account. You were given the opportunity to give a valid license for vBulletin. If you have a valid license that you can provide to us, let us know and I will escalate this ticket to an account manager so you can prove your license and get unsuspended.

- Adam

Reaction score
Hi Adam,

Boss has escalated my case to an account manager.

Thanks
Edit:
I've emailed my vBulletin license number Ana, and now I'm awaiting for her unsuspending my account.
Edit:
Ref.: Ticket ID: ACX-782600

I was provided with a ticket #, username, and password [ http://support.x10hosting.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=17974 ], but I was unable to login.

I also emailed to TechSupport [ freehosting@support.x10hosting.com ] giving Ana my vBulletin license #.

So far I haven't gotten any reply.

Would somebody check on my case please ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you trying to login with forums username and password???

Status
Not open for further replies.