Chris Pirillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKlassenSociety

Reaction score
I've heard that if you say Chris Pirillo's name three times on your website he will magically appear.

For those of you who don't know who he is, Chris Pirillo is an Uber Geek that offers free tech advice via his website community (where he streams live video) and also through YouTube.

Check out Chris Pirillo's website @

www.live.pirillo.com

This guy's saved me a lot of troubles and a little bit of cash.

Here's a video on Apple and how they trust their customers (opposed to Microsoft):

Apple Trusts Users more than Microsoft?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJDCI3bTVs

Anone else here like his videos? Anyone a member of his online community? I bet if the owners of x10 would contact him about some advertising, I'm sure he would be interested in this websites service and what x10 offers.

nanat

Reaction score
Chris was one of the hosts of TechTV, one kick-ass network that was brought down my corporate a******s. Chris also has a chatroom on the wyldryde network where uber geeks like him come together to talk about what else but techy stuff..hehe It's where you can ask for free tech advice. You can connect to it through any irc client you have.

TheKlassenSociety

Reaction score
Chris was one of the hosts of TechTV, one kick-ass network that was brought down my corporate a******s. Chris also has a chatroom on the wyldryde network where uber geeks like him come together to talk about what else but techy stuff..hehe It's where you can ask for free tech advice. You can connect to it through any irc client you have.

His chat is also available via www.live.pirillo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.