church site

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I gotta say it's alittle simple but it looks clean.

chingola

Reaction score
I couldn't see the drop down menu choices on the main page. I couldn't read the calendar text and the forums page is a shock. Maybe in the future you can run your own forems, X10 has some I think, or at least links.
Good job on the rest. Sometime in the future you may want to rework your logo, it still looks 1970's :biggrin: LOL Not saying change the logo, just fix it up a little.
May God bless your Church and the ministries you do for Him.
Edit:
You may want to include your address so people that use GPS can find it, well I guess you can use longitude and latitude :biggrin: It would help fill the page there a bit better. I like the streaming video of services too.

Last edited:

mjserv

Reaction score
nice job; however, you have different fonts in the nav bar, try to keep it consistent. The drop down menu contains content but I can hardly see it until I scroll over. The calender is nice, just make it bigger so it's easier to read

owenchines

Reaction score
Hi Moflove,
re: your site, firstly well done and your church sounds great.
Some minor issues however, you did ask for reviews in effect.

1. You cannot say " We are thrilled to have you join us in our worship service!" as I am just reading
about it, but you could say that we would be thrilled...

2. Savior, you have spelt it wrong, it's Saviour.

3.Phew !!! love the church calendar. very nice indeed.

4. In contact us, and email address would be nice.

5. do you intend to include somesort of declaration as to creads that you adhere to.
example. Could you include your core christian beliefs.
a. Who is Christ to you for instance, is he God the son, as well as the son of God ?
b. Do you believe in the trinity ?
c. Who is the holy spirit to you ?

and things like that, I appreciate that some people may see that as devisive, but I believe that you
should be loyal to your beliefs upfront.

anyway, I've said my bit (english people always talk too much).
Very well done with the site, it is coming on. All the best.

jackyt2

Reaction score
Oh I like it! Simple, clean, and easy to navigate. Good luck with the site! :cool:

walidno1

Reaction score
Ok, something is definitely wrong with the navigation bar....when I put my mouse over the Ministries button, the drop down menu is shown but then the test ("our Mission" etc.) starts to blink rapidly (as in refreshes)..........something might be wrong with the javascript...

PS: I use Firefox 3.5.6