Civilization IV - PC

dekarvn

Reaction score
With over 6 million units sold and unprecedented critical acclaim from fans and press around the world, Sid Meier's Civilization is recognized as one of the greatest PC game franchises of all-time. Now, Sid Meier and Firaxis Games will take this incredibly fun and addictive game to new heights by adding new ways to play and win, new tools to manage and expand your civilization, all-new easy to use mod capabilities and intense multiplayer modes and options. Civilization IV will come to life like never before in a beautifully detailed, living 3D world that will elevate the gameplay experience to a whole new level. Civilization IV has already been heralded as one of the top ten games of 2005, and a must-have for gamers around the globe!

sgtbenc

Reaction score
I had the 2nd one, and it was good at the time, kinda old now.

dekarvn

Reaction score
I have the a collection of this game from the first to the fourth, it is a very nice game, tactics, strategic and adavanced animations as well

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
I hope to buy this game. The reviews and screenshoot suggestion that this game is really good.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Considering the type of game, the graphics are outstanding I would have to rate them a 10 aswell as the gameplay of it, that would also be a 10 in my books because it simply incorporates almost all the enjoyable and frustrating tactics of the uprising of a nation. It simply cannot get any better.:drool: