Clan site

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
For this site I really only have one comment: you should change the color scheme on your forum to match the color scheme on the rest of your site. Other than that you appear to be good to ge.

JustBringIt

Reaction score
Lol yea i forget that not everyone uses 1280x1024 resolution. yea the forum colors is gonna be my next project to tackle. Thanks for the feedback.

Dan

Reaction score
Cool site! You should probably get your own logo made though as well.

Sanchises

Reaction score
Please tell the visitors WHAT they're joining!!! Just saying name and how to join doesnt make people join it! Say to them it's a clan for Halo, and what you're doing (eg mp games and stuff).

nunoabc

Reaction score
Hi there.
I have a clan site too! Check it out: http://ew.exofire.net/.
Quick note: forum is ready but I'm changing some things. The frames are a little bit small but it needs to fit in my dads PC. The monitor is small and he uses 800x600 resolution or the characters would be too small for him (and he doesn't like it (and web designers don't like the "It's better with..." expression)).

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
cool site, one thing, the blue font on the front page blends in with the bg image too much. I would change it to white.

Also, my Runescape clan site: nightassassins.exofire.net

-=leafypiggy=-

fishybg

Reaction score
I think you should make a border around the website,avoid using bright+dark colors and insert the background image outside the text area.

Last edited:

hatbocs

Reaction score
Personally, I would choose different colors than red and yellow. Those colors seem to suggest something is wrong or the visitor may have gone to the wrong site.

Perhaps changing red to white.