Clarification of ToS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsoares8584

Reaction score
Before I begin my series of questions, I would personally like to thank you for your service options that you provide for free. I was previously using a competitor, and have lost my website for the remainder of the month as I have managed to hit my bandwidth quota of 10 GB in under 2 weeks and are unable to do any work to my website. I am moving my site here to hopefully be able to create my site how I intend, and once profit begins to come in move to paid hosting through you. So I would like to thank you for that which you are offering from your hosting service. Now, I will address my questions.

All these questions are directly linked to the website I am developing:
1. In the Terms of Service, it states that 1 GB is allowed for gaming files (flash). Does that include files that embedded via frames?
2. One of my affiliates hosts a game system (embedded through flash), that allows for members to download files. Is that acceptable?
3. Our gallery system allows members to post screenshots from the games they play, artwork, pictures of themselves, and pictures from around the world. Do you deem that as a personal gallery limited to the 1 GB quota or would that be deemed as something else?
4. Is a chat system allowed? (Meebo, Shoutbox, Chat Room, etc)
5. Since my previous site has been temporarily suspended due to bandwidth, what does your hosting service deem to be monopolizing the usage?

Thank you very much! I will probably have more questions as they arise.

Status
Not open for further replies.