Clean up or modify your website

footballfun230

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

Spice up your website with a few HTML, JavaScript, and CSS codes. Like to have a valid HTML website but done know how, well that’s were HVS step in.

I’ll do the hard work for you.

How it works: Apply to join the HVS group, and discuss what you would like to add to you’re website to improve its look.

Updates of HTML page (progress in work) will be added at this or my own forum for you to upload straight to your File Manager, this will be a free service, but like all good free services it does come at a small price, simply keep a small “Designed by (my website url) at the bottom footer of your home page website until you decide your website no longer needs upgrading. All websites completed or WIP will be placed on the templates page at my website while the small link back to template page remains on any website that is or was fixed by HVS.

My website is designed and laid out in a way to show others how to setup their own websites and add a few features using JavaScript, and CSS codes while getting their document successfully checked (validated) as a “XHTML 1.0 Transitional” plus “W3C CSS Validation”.

It does have a “wmv” file embedded on page 5 which is not suitable for Internet Explorer browsers.

It is not a program for Web Designing or Web Development.

More details can be found here: http://x10hosting.com/forums/groups/html-validation-service-hvs.html apply to join this group upload a simple txt file showing your sites url and I’ll start cleaning it up.

Study my website http://www.footballfun2.x10.mx/ and anything you might or want added to your own website please reply below.

Simply upload a txt file (if possible) with a simple url link back to the site you need cleaned or modified.

Spelling & grammar checks can be made to your website. if desired by yourself. (English language site only, English (U.S.) checking).

Thanks
Liz

b-boukrab65

Reaction score
So it's all for free, you just want a small ''designed by'' button? If the answer is yes, i'm in! :D

footballfun230

Reaction score
Hello b-boukrab65

The link back is your choice to remove or keep, if you simply want your webpage validated it could take a few minutes or a far longer time, I'm off and on the forum over the next hour, so if you want to go to my group page and apply for membership. I'll update it from there.

Take soon
Liz

footballfun230

Reaction score
Hello james_pogio53 & ur_ken2169

Thanks for your posts, wouldn't it be great to learn how to build your own themes and designs on your own free website free from 3rd party advertising, if you have a free x10hosting account why not learn yourself to be the best web designer, remember everyone started off not knowing how to build a website, now some are using their new found skills to make it big and rich, why not yourselves.

Liz

footballfun230

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

How to use 1970 coding to make a 2011 website.

Free from 3rd party advertising.
No need to look for the time its all in front of you.
Add pages when you want.
Have total control over your own site.
All successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional! and W3C CSS Validated.

My first demo