ClixNCash ~ Minimum payout of just $0.25

terakoh

Reaction score

Looking for a program that has a very low minimum payout and pays fast? You can stop searching now, as here it is, ClixNCash is the program you wanted. It is open to all countries except China.

Payout processor: Egold and Paypal
Min PTC : $0.001 (This refers to the value you earn to click)
Min PTSU : $0.10 (This refers to the value you earn to sign up for a program)
Min payout : $0.25 [paypal] $0.50 [Egold] (This refers to the value you must have in order to cash out)
Referral Commission: 5 Levels 5% each
Payout duration: Within 3 days you should be able to get your earnings

Paid T0 Click (PTC)
The PTC corner is always filled up with advertisements and each click is worth at least $0.001. There is a surf all links button where you can just click it and you will be able to surf all the available PTC links in your browser instead of clicking one by one.

Paid to Read (PTR)
For PTR, you will need to view a description by the advertisers (10 seconds timer) before going to the actual site. PTR pays you a minimum of $0.002 for each advertisement.

Paid to Signup (PTSU)
The value of each PTSU is at $0.10 and if the advertiser did not deny or accept your signup in 7 days, the signup will automatically be accepted.

Paid to Promote (PTP)
ClixNCash also pays you money for promoting their site with your referral link. The current rate is $0.75 for every valid good hits (Not from proxy, autosurfs sites, ….). This is considered as extra earnings as you will definitely be promoting your ClixNCash referral link.

Traffic Exchange
You can also participate at the Traffic Exchange to get free hits to your favourite programs or websites. This is a 5:4 ratio which means for every 5 sites you surfed, you will be given 4 credits for you to use.

Payment Proof
Still not convince? I have received 14 payments from ClixNCash, all within 72 hours. Check below for the payment proof!

Join me here :biggthump

or

here if you really prefer NOT to join the program under me. :tear:

cstamper

Reaction score
It's not. I've gotten paid too. But only like $.50 in a month.

Click that there link in my sig, btw! :)

Zdroyd

Reaction score
WOW only $.50?

With the one I use (See bottom of my sig) you can make over that in a day! And it is no scam!

And best of all... You get paid to play Flash Games!

Edit: I suggest you use the one I am using... more profit, and more FUN!

Last edited:

terakoh

Reaction score
WOW only $.50?

With the one I use (See bottom of my sig) you can make over that in a day! And it is no scam!

And best of all... You get paid to play Flash Games!

Edit: I suggest you use the one I am using... more profit, and more FUN!

Hi Zdroyd,
I do have the site you are suggesting in another thread which I have posted weeks back. Please DO NOT come to my thread and post just to get referrals for your own program.

Neither of the sites are scam and I am happy with the extra earnings from ClixNCash. And it's true, the personal earnings I get from ClixNCash is like what cstamper has mentioned around $0.50 to $1.00 per month. This is shown in my payment proof.

Last edited:

cstamper

Reaction score
I don;t wanna play games. I just want a few cents adds... :)

But I'll check..
Edit:
Oh, and it needs low min and paypal...

Last edited: