Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You have a backup of your files?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Since your account is suspended for hosting a vBulletin without a license, it will be deleted anyway, some time after 14 days.

The process will not be expedited.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Well if he has a legit license he -can- give us the details and we'll confirm it with vB and see if it is indeed legit. That said he'd also be the first out of all the suspensions for "no vb license # found in files" to actually do so. So far no one whose gotten hit with that has actually come forward with a valid license. I suspect that's because all legitimate vBulletin installs -have- the license number in them when you download them...

Of course this is all moot since he ideally shouldn'tve posted at all, since I just confirmed by checking the files themselves that this is indeed a nulled install, so instead of the 14 days starting on the 25th when he was originally suspended, it now starts on the 29th from the new suspension date since I've updated the suspension reason.

Closing ticket; problogger, your account will not be unsuspended and we won't expedite erasure of the account. You're more than welcome to change the nameservers for your domain at dot.tk and use a different hosting provider if you want, but until the account is erased, you won't be able to make a new account here.

Status
Not open for further replies.