cloudfare not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmdds

Reaction score
i can't seem to access and remove cloudfare from my website. When I am in the process of trying to move my website to another hosting company but when I do I get an error about cloudfare.

i can't seem to access cloudfare from the cpanel anymore, when i click it, it is empty (See photo). When I try clicking cloudfare status or any other cloudfare icons it gives me like a 404 error.

Last edited:

lylex10h

Reaction score
whois riversidecadentist.com
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

ping riversidecadentist.com
Pinging riversidecadentist.com [199.188.200.48] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 199.188.200.48: bytes=32 time=32ms TTL=53

199.188.200.48 belongs to Namecheap, Inc. riversidecadentist.com is not using Cloudflare.

DroidlogicCraft

Reaction score
Hi yeah,

I concur with @lylex10h with the fact your nameservers are set to:

Name Servers
DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Basically meaning that you ain't using cloudflare, so if you want you can forget about it (and change nameservers to your new host), delete and remake cloudflare account after changing nameservers to your new host and then rescanning for dns records in cloudflare (if you wanna keep it) are 2 of the ways I'd move.

However, I'd upgrade to x10Premium, I use it myself and its paid for by myself for my website (droidlogical.site):

firefox_2017-08-24_19-01-51.png

I can wholeheartedly recommend it for your business or personal website or whatever, it is fast and is really living up to the Infinity Hosting name, I ain't sponsored or anything, I genuinely like it, also it comes with built-in SSL for your domains, meaning its more secure than cloudflare (if its breached, has happened in the past) and it eradicates the need for it.

Honestly, if you really want to move on to your new hosting provider, then go on and do it, but x10, for what its packages are, has extremely competitive pricing, and is cheap at 6.95 a month for their lowest package 7.95 if you'd like a dedicated IP like me, you don't even have to buy SSL, cpanel can generate it for you. And x10 is fast, consider them before this new host, I really want to help you pick the right hosting for you, and if it suits your needs, then move but if you want you can email me: mailbox@droidlogical.site and I'll help you with figuring out which host is for you and if you do wanna move, I'll help you configure the DNS at namecheap, also I found a security issue with your domain concerning Who.is, it shows your full domain, I'd pay NameCheap for who.is guard like I do, again being a customer of theirs:

Who.is:
firefox_2017-08-24_19-09-40.png

Like I said if you want to hide this, then get Who.is guard (I blurred it to protect you).
If you want some more help from me we can talk in this thread or you can email me:
mailbox@droidlogical.site

Good luck!
-
Beau H
Customer of x10
:3

pmdds

Reaction score
ok seems to be resolved. Please close/delete thread. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.