Cloudflare does not work - Hitting "Signup now!" button does nothing/leads to nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitcoing

Reaction score
As described in the title, when I try to use Cloudflare through my CPanel - it simply doesn't work/doesn't do anything.

I've entered my email address, I've ticked the checkbox agreeing to the terms, and finally hit the "Signup now!" button - but nothing happens?!

What's going on here? Cloudflare sounds like a wonderful improvement to my site and I'd like to utilize it, but currently this seems like an impossibility =/

glennemlee95

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, however if you use another domain name such as a .com or even .tk, you can go to cloudflare.com yourself and sign up there and put the cloudflare name servers on your domain names and point the A records to the server's IP address for www and @ (without www.) It's just easier to hook through cPanel and was hoping to do so myself this route.

bitcoing

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, however if you use another domain name such as a .com or even .tk, you can go to cloudflare.com yourself and sign up there and put the cloudflare name servers on your domain names and point the A records to the server's IP address for www and @ (without www.) It's just easier to hook through cPanel and was hoping to do so myself this route.

I tried doing that and could not figure out how to change the name servers to Cloudflare's =/

glennemlee95

Reaction score
If you're using your own domain name, you change the nameservers on the registrar's side. With .tk you need to select that you're using your own DNS service and then enter cloudflare's NS servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.