Cloudflare Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

volpevid

Reaction score
Hi forum! :smile:I've a free website with .x10.bz subdomain. I'm intresting by the Cloudflare service ad i've tried to activate this on the cPanel. After registration on the service, when i click on the grey cloud symbol it return this error: "CloudFlare is already hosting "x10.bz" under a different account. If you are the new, rightful owner, please contact CloudFlare and reference this message ( #208 ) . "It's a problem of entire free web services?Thanks! :biggrin:

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Were you using the CloudFlare module in cPanel?

volpevid

Reaction score
Yes in cPanel module..

30wo23b.jpg

damoncloudflare

Reaction score
"Hi forum! :smile:I've a free website with .x10.bz subdomain. I'm intresting by the Cloudflare service ad i've tried to activate this on the cPanel. After registration on the service, when i click on the grey cloud symbol it return this error: "CloudFlare is already hosting "x10.bz" under a different account. If you are the new, rightful owner, please contact CloudFlare and reference this message ( #208 ) . "It's a problem of entire free web services?Thanks!"

It means that the domain is already active to an account on CloudFlare. If you signed up with us directly in the past, or if you already,had another account opened by a hosting provider, then this message would appear. Please contact CloudFlare directly with questions because your hosting provider can't really see all of the activity (if multiple accounts).

volpevid

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. In relation to the response of damoncloudflare I don't have another account on Cloudflare and I never registered the site in question befaore. What can I do? problem is dependent on me?

sunveer

Reaction score
I also got the same error message on my learnpro.x10.mx website stating that .x10.mx is already registered.

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
It seems it's happening for more than one person, as a result of this, hopefully a patch will be applied soon.

Remain patient guys, remember, this is a free hosting service, you can't expect too much!

volpevid

Reaction score
It's a great service and I'm satisfied. I reported for information only to the admin.. :biggrin:

rtzon

Prime Account
Reaction score
I think you have to use a domain name for the CloudFlare to work. The subdomain doesn't work because the domain its on is already being optimized by CloudFlare.

Status
Not open for further replies.