Cloudflare Issue

blitzcod

Reaction score
I have read this issue somewhere before and seems to be related to CloudFlare RailGun.

My site worked well as usual with RailGun which is always turned off.

Recently there's this redirection loop with message "Please wait while your request is being verified"

If I turn on RailGun and set CloudFlare to Developer Mode, the issue is only shown once and it works.

But this is not how it usually works as I don't use RailGun and it is an issue that I have read if this is turned on.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
because this is not directly related to x10 hosting services,
support is limited to users who might of experienced your issue.

you can also try asking for support on cloudflares site

blitzcod

Reaction score
Thanks spacresx, I'm sure I'm not just the one experiencing this issue with x10hosting account

I found related topics that points to Immunify360:

with this query attaching to the domain url:

z0f76a1d14fd21a8fb5fd0d03e0fdc3d3cedae52f?wsidchk=8384009

Is x10hosting using Immunify360?

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks spacresx, I'm sure I'm not just the one experiencing this issue with x10hosting account

I found related topics that points to Immunify360:

with this query attaching to the domain url:

z0f76a1d14fd21a8fb5fd0d03e0fdc3d3cedae52f?wsidchk=8384009

Is x10hosting using Immunify360?
That would be Imunify360, a security feature. It is not an issue. I would suggest clearing Cloudflare Cache

blitzcod

Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation mrburnsx

Right now my setup for it to work and what I changed since the issue:

(On) Development Mode - Should be Off. This is not normal and needs to be On and refreshed every 3 hours
(On) RailGun - was Off before the issue, never used it.
(Off) Cache Level: Cache Everything under Page Rules.

Purge Cache - already done a few times.

No Cache Rules

I'd appreciate it if there are other CloudFlare SSL users here and wouldn't mind sharing their setup.

blitzcod

Reaction score
So I noticed that this issue started at the same time and coincides with the on-going maintenance when I read this pop-up message on the account dashboard..

We will be making some major updates to our client dashboard and portal this weekend between 3/10 - 3/12. At that time you may have issues accessing your clients section. Your websites should not be impacted or have any downtime. Once this update is completed we also plan to be able to open signups again.

ctyrd

Reaction score
I'd appreciate it if there are other CloudFlare SSL users here and wouldn't mind sharing their setup.
Would you mind sharing your URL to the site with issues? CloudFlare free SSL certificate uses proxy "A Records".

removed enoc.us

Last edited:

blitzcod

Reaction score
ctyrd, thanks for that and never mind, as expected with the maintenance time window..

The issue is now gone w/o CloudFlare Dev Mode and not getting any endless redirect loop with message anymore.

Hosting Control Panel is also now accessible.

Resolved

Last edited: