CloudFlare Partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie.juds60

Reaction score
Can't disable my cloudfare till x10 fixes the damn thing. When I go to it in cPanel it wants me to put in my email adress to sing up(which I already was) and clicking ok does nothing at all.

mandeep.sidhu5490

Reaction score
cloudfare blocks most of the visitors to my website so i had stopped using it.
also your website becomes dependent on the cloudfare service,so google ads are not supported on it.........:redface::cool:8):

m_a_rcelinho81

Reaction score
I think you can disable Cloudflare going to Cloudflare's website, go to login page, search for something like 'I forgot my password', click there. Put your e-mail. The same that you put in Cloudflare app in cPanel. Check your e-mail, change your password, login in Cloudflare website, and deactivate it.

joemgap

Reaction score
I think you can disable Cloudflare going to Cloudflare's website, go to login page, search for something like 'I forgot my password', click there. Put your e-mail. The same that you put in Cloudflare app in cPanel. Check your e-mail, change your password, login in Cloudflare website, and deactivate it.

no, It cannot. I swear...

jtb_btj13

Reaction score
another measure to improve performance
of web pages, especially can
on and off easily.

thanks Administ of X10.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
nice one .could work

theone48

Reaction score
Cool idea, but looks like some hiccups. Is it worth the hiccups? I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.