Cloudflare SSL won't work on my own domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

updicit2

Reaction score
I will explain here.

Now I create my website here at x10hosting and choose .x10.bz (updicity.x10.bz) as subdomain and I install WordPress and everything I neeed. Then I add my own domain (updicity.tk) which is from freenom.

Now I want to have an SSL for my site. I add my site "updicity.tk" in Cloudflare. Then I change the nameservers in my freenom so I can verify my site on Cloudflare. Now that my site is now verified and active in cloudflare, I go to SSL/TLS and set SSL to Full. After a few minutes, Universal SSL Status Active Certificate.

Then after that, I enter https://updicity.tk and it don't show a green lock on my chrome even in firefox. I test my SSL certificate on SSL tester sites and they said it is working fine. How to fix this? Thank you.

-------

Other information on my Cloudflare that can help you in my problem:

• In the bottom of Edge Certificates,
*.updicity.tk, updicity.tk

In DNS,
• CNAME, proxied (Proxied|Auto TTL) www.updicity.tk is an alias of updicity.tk
• A, proxied (Proxied|Auto TTL) updicity.tk points to ***.***.***.

Last edited:

updicit2

Reaction score
In my main browser, it shows a padlock. Then in incognito mode, it shows connection is not private, lol. what should I do?

cjptomas80

Reaction score
On cloudflare SSL/TLS settings of your domain try to enable these

Always Use HTTPS

Automatic HTTPS Rewrites

What settings did you use Full or Full (strict)?

Also in x10hosting cpanel under Security check "SSL/TLS Status" (assuming you are using paper_lantern theme)
If your domain listed on under this settings get a status of "AutoSSL Domain Validated", You can use the cloudflare SSL/TLS to Full (strict) and optionally use HSTS settings. READ CAREFULLY the WARNING it will show when you try to enable this HSTS settings.
HSTS
is used to forcely secure connection provided you have a valid SSL/TLS certificate enable to your domain and a properly setup of it.

updicit2

Reaction score
On cloudflare SSL/TLS settings of your domain try to enable these

Always Use HTTPS

Automatic HTTPS Rewrites

What settings did you use Full or Full (strict)?

Also in x10hosting cpanel under Security check "SSL/TLS Status" (assuming you are using paper_lantern theme)
If your domain listed on under this settings get a status of "AutoSSL Domain Validated", You can use the cloudflare SSL/TLS to Full (strict) and optionally use HSTS settings. READ CAREFULLY the WARNING it will show when you try to enable this HSTS settings.
HSTS
is used to forcely secure connection provided you have a valid SSL/TLS certificate enable to your domain and a properly setup of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.