Cloudflare Vs Incapsula Vs Others?

focus

Reaction score
Do any of you use these services and if so how would you compare them to each-other?
I'm just gathering information to try and pick one. I'm personally looking for greater Security and am currently leaning towards Incapsula.

Last edited:

damoncloudflare

Reaction score
Curious as to why you wouldn't just give CloudFlare a try because it is already an option in x10's panel options?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I've only ever used CloudFlare, the free package, and self-configured (not through cPanel, as I use my own name servers due to having it all preconfigured prior to hosting through x10Hosting).

Their customer support is quite frankly excellent, I've had multiple messages going back and forth within minutes when trying to sort things out, the latest being needing assistance adding a custom record to my domain to do with spam control.

Not looked elsewhere because I've been perfectly happy with CF.

HTH.

N.B.: I've just proof-read this and want to clarify that I DO NOT represent CoudFlare in any other way than being a happy customer.

Last edited:

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Curious as to why you wouldn't just give CloudFlare a try because it is already an option in x10's panel options?

Actually, we dropped support for cloudflare awhile back, due to issues with their service not allowing the free domains we provide to be used.