Cms

Phrozen

Reaction score
Just wanted to know what cms your using or if your even using one. i'm really confused as which cms i should use since there really confusing or i dunno which file to chmod so it doesn't work. Already tried mambo but seems to confusing for me... so justed wanted to know :p

Xempttt

Reaction score
i use phpnuke. its very easy to use. i would suggest it as a cms for u. :grin:

Phrozen

Reaction score
i like php nuke and all but i don't like its overall function dunno why but its to tables like for me :\ tried it though not sure i'll want to use it unless you can mod it like the login etc >.> right now tampering with phpwcms :p stupid auto chmod...

nicholas

Reaction score
Mambo is a very good CMS. But it maybe too complicated for those who never use CMS before. Try e107. I am not going to boast how good it is but I can say you will not regret it. :grin:

n4tec

Reaction score
nicholas said:
Mambo is a very good CMS. But it maybe too complicated for those who never use CMS before. Try e107. I am not going to boast how good it is but I can say you will not regret it. :grin:

I like Mambo but as per now i am not using but i will use it when i need it... But Mambo is great...

You need to work on it by changing the default template to what you what and whatever...

*4*

Richard

Reaction score
mambo is good but you need ro be sure its the right tool for the job (I've been down that road)
Php-Nuke is good too but it and the other *nukes are dieing also security s the worst in php-nuke.

But there are many others you can try out and test before you use them. You can go to http://opensourcecms.com/

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
PHP Nuke is the worst CMS you could ever get it has so many exploits it's not even funny. You should try Mambo since it is a good one and very customizable.