co.cc directing to cpanel login?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4k3n5h1

Reaction score
okay so i setup the sanme servers on co.cc as ns1.x10hosting.com and nss.x10hosting.com.
my main domain on x10 is set as deceptive productions.co.cc.
when i try to go to that. it sends me to my cpanel login screen. ><
am i missing something here?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It works fine for me. You have no index file, but it doesn't take me to CPanel.

nbwebmaster

Reaction score
Just to let you know, your second nameserver is set wrong. It should be ns2.x10hosting.com.

arizonapcrepair

Reaction score
I am getting an index of your pages. Put something in index.html on the root directory. I used javascript coding on my index.html to auto redirect to a fantastico created joomla portal, on /main/.

Let me know if you need any help.

zen-r

Reaction score
Just to let you know, your second nameserver is set wrong. It should be ns2.x10hosting.com.

The nameserver has been set fine (according to a whois lookup). That's only a typo in this thread!

I expect you did something else wrong, or didn't wait long enough for some changes to take effect, if you were getting redirected to cPanel.

Try again, & clear your internet cache first. You should find that your site is just as the other posters here have described already.

Let us know if you are still having problems. :)

m4k3n5h1

Reaction score
It's working. i just didn't wait long enough apparently. as for my main index. i don't have anything there yet. i have my first project, weing worked on in a subdomain so that i can test the php functions on it, but as of yet my actual sites page is not built yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.