CO.CC Free Domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

figu120

Reaction score
*Removed*

*Removed*Get a .co.cc Domain name Absolutely Free For Life Time![/URL]

Co.cc is giving you a Domain name for absolutely no cost.

*Removed*Click here[/URL] to Claim your Free .co.cc domain name. You can use this domain name with your blog or website.

How can i earn from Co.cc?

You can join as their affiliate to promote Co.cc and earn 10 cents when some one joins with your affiliate link. You can earn even more when the person opts for another paid domain name from .co.cc. The minimum payout is $20 by Paypal.

My Current earnings: $3.30

Comments: The site is papal verified.
*Removed*
Click here[/URL] to join Co.cc (Get your free domain name + Join Their Affiliate Network)

Is Free

*Removed*
cocc_420x_1.gif
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

gateway

Reaction score
This reminds me of something about url masking or redirection. Does x10 allows these methods since many webhosts does not.

sunils

Reaction score
You even have advanced features to specify the name server. And till now its legal here.

figu120

Reaction score
yes

This have been as a domain. Com.ar

Domain is providing access to DNS and other

hartawan

Reaction score
co.cc is still the best option for free domain name... they updated their site and did maintenance....seem that this is improving over time.. best to try out...Click to start using CO.CC now

Last edited:

Jordan C

Reaction score
personaly I use .CO.CC and it's alsome, great service, great support. They deserve their ad on my site, definitly.

mvd7793

Reaction score
Please provide a non-referral link.

Unless that's a rule, I really don't get what's wrong with a referral link. If you don't to use the link provided, then you should have to take the extra 10 seconds to look it up on Google or another search program.

FalseHope

Reaction score
*Closed and Links Removed*
Read our TOS before posting something like this again please.

Status
Not open for further replies.