Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Nameservers are:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

liamush

Reaction score
Thanks do i have to put my site at the end of the name servers so it goes to my site i never used this .co.cc service before so i would not know.

Thanks
Liam

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. The nameserver addresses are what I listed for you. If you make any additions to them, they won't work because the addresses won't be correct.

Now what you do after that is choose one of three options in your hosting account: 1. main domain 2.addon domain 3. parked domain. You can only put your co.cc domain in one of the three. The main domain can be changed in your account panel in the hosting account settings. Addon and parked domain settings are in your cPanel.

Due to your current forum account not having a hosting account attached to it, I can't check if you've placed your co.cc domain in your account yet, nor if the nameservers are correct yet. When you post here for support it's usually a good idea to post with the forum account attached to your hosting account so that we can help you better.

liamush

Reaction score
Thanks for that i have change my main domain and i will attach my account now it is liamush but i will attach it now.

THANKS
Liam

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Also how long do you think it should take unto the my .co.cc domain should be completely ready to use

Thanks
Liam

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Right now when i enter my sites name kgstudios.do.am it goes to http://hosting.x10hosting.com/ and says
Website Specified Does Not Exist
When it comes to free web site hosting, x10Hosting is an industry leader. The features offered in our packages are unparalleled compared to our competition.
The domain you have requested is currently not in use under an x10Hosting web hosting account.
Do you want this domain? Register today

What did i do wrong this time.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
To Staff:

His name servers are set to x10hosting's and they point to Starka. For some reason a request ends up as a x10hosting "website does not exist" instead of either his site or a defaultwebsitepage.cgi
This forum name does not have the account linked to it.
The hosting account with cPanel username liamush is listed on Starka, but has no vBulletin account attached to it.

I am escalating this to a Support Ticket. This will close the thread (don't panic), but you can follow your Support Ticket by clicking on the yellow bar at top.

Status
Not open for further replies.