co.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

leigh_rendle38

Reaction score
Can anyone shed any more light on the matter of co.cc

is it fully operationally again, as I seem to have a problem again name servers acepted fine but now the domain is unreachable . please advise.

Thank you

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Entering the x10Hosting name servers on the co.cc form is not the problem -- it's that co.cc will not send anyone to the x10Hosting name servers from their name server. That's where the "block" is. A co.cc subdomain will not work with an x10 account for the moment, at least.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually essellar, it does look like co.cc may have it resolved - during the block, you couldn't enter it on the form either, and as it stands I just had OpenDNS run a cachecheck on this user's co.cc domain - it responds and shows the same valid answer at all locations, which would indicate co.cc -is- bouncing users back to us properly.

I'm still confused why they blocked us in the first place though, but that's their decision to make.

leigh_rendle38

Reaction score
Yes I have managed to get it to accept the name server with out saying it blocked but now it not been able to be found in the URL

I have emailed them for advise but they don't seem to reply as promptly or helpful as you guys In the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.