COD4 console

Mitch

Reaction score
I would say PS3, because it got blu-ray (& a better cpu). But it is just what console you like.
I would play it myself on a PC.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The Xbox 360 has less hackers and more active players.

Not only that but since a headset is standard with the 360 you actually have more people who communicate unlike the PS3 version where only a handful of people even have a headset to begin with. It may not seem like a big deal but when I'm playing PS3 it feels lonely in online matches because no one talks or communicates at all with each other.

Last edited:

skai123

Reaction score
The Xbox 360 has less hackers and more active players.

Not only that but since a headset is standard with the 360 you actually have more people who communicate unlike the PS3 version where only a handful of people even have a headset to begin with. It may not seem like a big deal but when I'm playing PS3 it feels lonely in online matches because no one talks or communicates at all with each other.

Less hackers? proof? is it even possible to hack a PS3 game? lol

PS3 has free online, so unless u're already paying for xboxlive go with ps3.

on the flip side to the whole headset thing, there's a lot of immature kid screaming/yelling/swearing/etc on the 360.

Last edited:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Less hackers? proof? is it even possible to hack a PS3 game? lol

Go on google and search for "ps3 cod4 hacks" and you'll find out.

on the flip side to the whole headset thing, there's a lot of immature kid screaming/yelling/swearing/etc on the 360.

Absolutely. But they are also on the PS3 as well.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Right now besides me being a PC gamer, I despise PunkBuster so I don't play COD4 much online, however, I do say PC all the way for the game for multiple reasons, but if you want to play online, go for the Xbox 360 or the PS3.

skai123

Reaction score
Go on google and search for "ps3 cod4 hacks" and you'll find out.

Absolutely. But they are also on the PS3 as well.

I believe IW patch that hack a long while ago...

I haven't heard any of those immature kids on the PS3 tho...

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe IW patch that hack a long while ago...

There are still issues with hackers even if Infinity Ward patched a few of the hacks.

I haven't heard any of those immature kids on the PS3 tho...

Really? Playing Metal Gear Online and SOCOM I've noticed many...that is when people actually have a mic, which is a rarity on the PS3.

skai123

Reaction score
There are still issues with hackers even if Infinity Ward patched a few of the hacks.

Really? Playing Metal Gear Online and SOCOM I've noticed many...that is when people actually have a mic, which is a rarity on the PS3.

Did you get a PS3 or something? lol
to know there are hackers even after IW patched it?

Most of the time when i play socom altest half of the people has mics on, but don't use it unless it's really neccessary

darkninj

Reaction score
You all have to remember, something about Hackers, as soon as a hack gets patched guess what. They come out with a new one, trust me its like any computer game just you have to transfer stuff between a console and a pc. But, I guess to stay with the topic here, I would have to say the Xbox 360, only because there are more LIVE players then there are PS3 Online whatever you want to call it online players. More people have the Xbox 360 because of price to, thats why it is used more often in game tournaments all over the world. And don't say you choose the PS3 for blur-ray please, you can actually mod your Xbox to have Blu Ray you just risk warranty liability, and yea everything else.

skai123

Reaction score
I wana see a 360 modded with blu-ray player, lol
Even then it wont be used for games ;)

and Blu-ray disc has this protection coating, making it scratch resistant where even if the disc is scratched it can still be read/used.

Last edited:

van21691

Reaction score
I have PS3 and I like the graphics.
I have played using PC and xbox360. <- it's ok.

jangdev

Reaction score
I've only tried COD4 in PC.. it's cool ^_^ also the COD5.. love the game..