come on x10

Status
Not open for further replies.

savith

Reaction score
I've been hosting a site on their server for about 6 months now (lotus) and a good 75% of the time my site is down with the other 25% being slow or non-responsive. I know this is free hosting but freewebs is more relieable then here. Is it something that has recently poped up or has the service always been like this?

liam24

Reaction score
Yea, Mine is down as well. How can I have alot of users in my site if it can't stay up for more than an hour? Sorry. I might be rude, but that's how it is. BTW, I'm on Lotus.
Edit:
I take it all back! My site is up. Thanks, x10 crew!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I've been hosting a site on their server for about 6 months now (lotus) and a good 75% of the time my site is down with the other 25% being slow or non-responsive.

So you're saying your site is down 100% of the time? Lets do the math before the post. ;)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I've been hosting a site on their server for about 6 months now (lotus) and a good 75% of the time my site is down with the other 25% being slow or non-responsive. I know this is free hosting but freewebs is more relieable then here. Is it something that has recently poped up or has the service always been like this?

Just be patient and watch your website more carefully. I'm using a service that checks how often your website has uptime, and I'm at 97%+ uptime right now on a free server:

uptime-img

And does Freewebs offer cPanel, PHP, ... actually, does Freewebs offer anything except HTML and ad-infested widgets? Didn't think so.

And by the way...

So you're saying your site is down 100% of the time? Lets do the math before the post. ;)

lololol

Russ is awesome

Last edited:

taha116

Reaction score
Hey dont worry about it. somtimes one of the free servers tryies to get some attention by acting up so corey and other admins just slap it a couple times, somtimes harder depending on the stouborness of the server and it works ;)

I do admit being on lotus sucks right now. I serisoly think that name is cursed.

Dont worry any issues will probably be solved soon

And adam is right some paid hosts dont have as many features as x10.

Last edited:

briapv

Reaction score
ive no problem on Chopin its only slow but its NEVER been down

taha116

Reaction score
Actually adam that was right. I am refering to that. Youre hlepin me with my game and now your psycic too?

Im gona rate u 11/10 next time on that rate the persona bove you if i ever get the chance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.