Comeo Web Design-What do you think about it and how can I Improve it?

Comeo

Reaction score
Comeo is a nice Website for Cheap and Nice Websites the Business is still growing !

They are offering 3 Plans with Individual Features to grant everyone that they get what they need!

So what are you waiting for? Visit Comeo!

So tell me what can i do for improve it??:wink: thanks for suggestions

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
1. I would recommend you add a portfolio of your past work so people can see what they would be paying for.

3. The word 'functionalities' just doesn't look right, even though it is a real word. Maybe something more like 'Addon functions'.

Comeo

Reaction score
1. I would recommend you add a portfolio of your past work so people can see what they would be paying for.

3. The word 'functionalities' just doesn't look right, even though it is a real word. Maybe something more like 'Addon functions'.
Thanks but the bad thing is that we haven`t got clients up to now and thats why we do not have a portofolio on the website
Where is the word functionalities?:eek:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
First impression. I'd never buy anything from you. A .tk domain? Really? Not trying to be too harsh, but you really expect to get business from that? Anyone who's been on the Internet for over a year knows that .tk just recently started doing DNS.. it's still considered a "redirect domain" and isn't respected as a top-level domain.

That's first.

Second, Why is your text for the site huge, red, and bold? That's a major turnoff to almost everyone. Try making it white, and normal sized...

Third: Ads on the top of your page? That doesn't fly. Take that room, and put iodine of your work. And as another has suggested, show your work publicly. I wouldn't, and won't buy anything from someone who doesn't show what they can do.

Also, I really think you need to improve your services page. You have a white/blue table on a black and red page. In what world does that look right? Also, 1hour for design? Even 6 hours? Most companies don't charge a flat rate for a design. It comes as a per hour price. I personally charge $15/hour, plus $20/page after 5 pages. I'm not saying you should charge that much, especially without seeing your work... But something definetely needs to change about it.

There's my hopefully constructive criticism... I didn't mean to tear you down, so please don't take it that way.

By the way, your spelling on your website is attrocious..

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
First impression. I'd never buy anything from you. A .tk domain? Really? Not trying to be too harsh, but you really expect to get business from that? Anyone who's been on the Internet for over a year knows that .tk just recently started doing DNS.. it's still considered a "redirect domain" and isn't respected as a top-level domain.

That's first.

Second, Why is your text for the site huge, red, and bold? That's a major turnoff to almost everyone. Try making it white, and normal sized...

Third: Ads on the top of your page? That doesn't fly. Take that room, and put iodine of your work. And as another has suggested, show your work publicly. I wouldn't, and won't buy anything from someone who doesn't show what they can do.

Also, I really think you need to improve your services page. You have a white/blue table on a black and red page. In what world does that look right? Also, 1hour for design? Even 6 hours? Most companies don't charge a flat rate for a design. It comes as a per hour price. I personally charge $15/hour, plus $20/page after 5 pages. I'm not saying you should charge that much, especially without seeing your work... But something definetely needs to change about it.

There's my hopefully constructive criticism... I didn't mean to tear you down, so please don't take it that way.

I'm afraid to say I totally agree with neil. Also, why do you have an image instead of a table? It doesn't even display properly.

For a start, you can get rid of the adverts and get a proper domain - it doesn't create a very good first impression.

What about some information about yourself and a porfolio?

~Callum

Comeo

Reaction score

That's first.

More o less remake the site but thanks i will try to do it ! ^^:wink:

Comeo

Reaction score

That's first.

More o less remake the site but thanks i will try to do it ! ^^:wink: now i got new url www.comeo.co.cc

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
OoOoh nice :)

Just a few errors:

"Standart" on the services page - it's spelt "Standard"
"Paymen Will be done by Paypal." -> "Payments will be done via Paypal"

Throughout the whole site you need to correct a few spellings and grammar mistakes.

I like the style though :)

~Callum

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks better... although I'm not sure I believe you designed and coded that in <2 days...

Still a lot of spelling errors (especially on your services and descriptions of them)...

also, on Safari Mobile (iPhone, iPod Touch), the text runs off the page, and your css doesn't continue to hold it..

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
... although I'm not sure I believe you designed and coded that in <2 days...

I do -- I've gotten to that level (and usually further), live, in two-hour prototyping meetings with clients. Keep in mind that anyone who is doing this sort of thing for a living is going to have a briefcase full of boilerplate, snippets, macros, libraries and so forth for their text editor (or IDE), and ought to have a lot of common processes automated in their graphics package (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and the GIMP are all scriptable). It's the details that take time, and there are no details attended to here.

In fact, there's not a lot of "there" there at all, at least in terms of design. Quite apart from spelling and grammar (which is excusable in development for anyone whose first language is not English), the site shows little in the way of design sense or ability. There is no colour in the main site, the colour in the slideshow examples is garish and seems unplanned, there is no display at all of an understanding of rhythm, form, or cultural associations of shape or colour with ideas, emotions and themes, bad typography and poor use of white space abound -- the one thing the site cannot be used to sell is design.

Yes, that's harsh, but it needs to be if the OP has any ambition for success at all. If you are offering design, then your site needs to be art itself -- achingly beautiful, jarring, reassuring, resonant, dissonant -- take a message you wish to convey and run with it. The ability to use a canned slideshow and put drop-shadowed corners on a rectangle is nowhere near enough. Even the table on the services page is something only an actuary could love, and even then we're talking about the kind of actuary that the other actuaries would describe as socially awkward and a little square.

To the OP: put your heart and soul in gear, and start over. Say something -- anything -- and make it look like you (or your team) are saying it.