Comic Books

tomjkear

Reaction score
I recently discovered Comic Books after visiting a local Forbidden Planet shop and I am pleasantly surprised at the entertainment value they hold. In fact, I am gagging to get my hands on more. I know comics have been around for a long long time but till now it is something that I have paid no attention to.

Does anyone else read comic books? I am after some suggestions on which are the good ones to go for?

Cheers,
TK

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I have to say I still have an interest in some forms of comic books. Probably not the type most would read. One, in particular, I wish I could find again ( they only made 13 issues ). It was called 'Mazing Man.

My true favorites are the Archie comics. Always has been, always will be, although the new drawings they came out with, really has let me down.

tomjkear

Reaction score
I have to say I still have an interest in some forms of comic books. Probably not the type most would read. One, in particular, I wish I could find again ( they only made 13 issues ). It was called 'Mazing Man.

My true favorites are the Archie comics. Always has been, always will be, although the new drawings they came out with, really has let me down.

Just had a look at WikiPedia and I see that 'Mazing Man is a DC Comic. People are telling me that they are a good name for comic books.

I chose one a random the other day, simply based on the artwork since I know nothing about the stories. I chose one called Devi by Virgin Comics and I think its awesome.